Setting and Holding Great Boundaries Workshop
Saturday, December 8, 2018, 9:00am - 12:30pm
$45- to register click HERE
We train other people how to treat us. If you act like a doormat – saying "yes" when you mean "no," working hard to please others, or not speaking up when you have an opinion – then that’s how people learn to treat you. But, doormats turn into volcanoes eventually, because they’ve been letting things go and holding it in, until it all blows in a fit of resentment and anger. Setting boundaries – what is OK and not OK – is strength and actually helps others to trust you more and take you seriously. Setting and holding great boundaries are what makes great relationships.
In this workshop you will learn:
• How your relationships get better with good boundaries
• How boundaries relate to the Drama Triangle
• How to hold your boundaries when others try to ignore them
• The magic bullet that will help you set good boundaries
This workshop is for you if:
• You feel like a doormat
• You say "yes" when you mean "no"
• You struggle with others to take your concerns seriously
• You worry about what others think all the time
If your answer is YES to any of these questions, you are welcome to join us in the Sanctuary at Unity Windward on Saturday, December 8, 9am-12:30pm
9:00am to 12:30pm